Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello out there

Hey all!!
Sorry it has been so long. Last time I posted was when my parents were out of town and I was struggling to make it out alive. Well, I made it! Life has been busy, busy, busy!
Let's see.....Let's give you an update on things in our/my lives.

Work - I still have a job(Thank God!). As of Monday they made a new transition in my department. I now have a new boss. I am still an underwriting assistant, I just assist Mid Market underwriters now. I think it will be a good challenge. I am really excited about the change, and I really like my new boss. He's great!

Home - Let's see....Carl is working and taking a drafting class online. He is doing really well. I am very proud of him. He's seems to be loving it so far. He stays pretty busy at work too. That is a good thing with this economy lately. Not sure if I mentioned it in prior posts, but I was taking a course in insurance as well. I have finished my course. I take my test on June 11th. I will keep everyone posted on whether I pass or not. Pray for me that I will!
Cheyenne is almost out of preschool. This year has flown by so fast it seems. Her last day is May 19th. She starts kindergarten next year. She is so excited. We just went to the zoo for her last field trip of the year. It was lots of fun. I will post about it later, I promise! Chey is also taking dance. She loves it! Her first recital is June 24th and 25th. I will post pictures when she has it. Taylor just went back to school from being off track for a whole month. She won't get out again til the end of June now. She will be in 4th grade next year. Its hard to believe sometimes that I have an 8 year old (and 5 year old). Taylor starts piano lessons in June. Daddy says they both have to play an instrument, so we chose piano first. She wants to play the violin too. Chey wants to play guitar. We might put her in lessons sometime next year.
I almost forgot to update on the doggies. We took both of them to the vet at the first of April. They are doing well. Bailey is growing like a weed. She stands almost as tall as Abby now. She is still really skinny and has the longest legs. She just has a really cute face though. We took her in on Friday (may 1st) to be spade. Everything went well. She is healing just perfectly. She was down the first day, but by saturday she was up trying to play with abby. By sunday she was back to her old self. As of today you wouldn't know she had surgery. At least we won't have to worry about having little bailey's running around now. I didn't even want to go through that.

Well without posting pictures that is about it. I will post some pics later. I got a new camera for my birthday so I have some piling up. I promise I will try to update more often now. I think I am starting to get back into the swing of things now.

No comments:

Post a Comment