Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday Fun!

I turned 31 this year on March 24th. It was a great birthday! It all started on the 23rd. First of all, a friend of mine from work had her baby.



Isn't she adorable! Her name is Jaycee. I finally had a chance to go and see her on the 25th.

On the 23rd I got an email from my really good friend Stacey asking if I wanted to join her and Erin, Marisa, Elyssa, Sierra and Charlotte to see Bride Wars that night. I honestly didn't think they remembered my birthday, but to my surprise when I got there Erin and Stacey both had birthday bags. Stacey did this birthday in a bag. She brought a feather boa for me to wear and party rings for everyone and some candy for everyone to share. Erin bought me a shirt and a necklace to go with it. It was so much fun! After the movie we went to Village inn for some drinks and food. I didn't get home until 11:30 that night but it was well worth it. Thanks guys for remembering me, I had a great time.



The next morning I was awakened by my two beautiful girls and their daddy. They got up early to give me my birthday present. The girls both made cards for me themselves and taylor made a homemade gift bag. I got a camera! It is very nice. Its a kodak 12.3 mp. I love it! I carry it in my purse everywhere I go. You never know when you might need to have a camera handy.


(This is me reading my manual for my camera)


The night of my birthday we played a baloon popping game that my girls put together with daddy the night before. They sang to me and we ate my favorite desert......Chocolate cake with Chocolate frosting!

(the mini crunch bar on the side of the couch was in one of the baloons)

That weekend we went to dinner at Cafe Rio with my family. That is one of my favorite places to eat! It was a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment